Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support claim

Choose one of the following options

If you already have an active claim, a change in circumstance form must be completed. To access the form click here

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to:

  • Retrieve a previously saved form 
  • Upload evidence to a form you have already submitted 
Simply enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on.
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details